To read our latest newsletter – see here, including: –
- Our Great Gatsby charity fundraiser
- Flood Risk
- Meet the staff – Tracey Swift Personal Lines Manager
- Client Testimonials – Senior Waste Management – Talking Rubbish!
- Well done Olivia – exam success
- Our upcoming ABBA Charity night
- Meet Buddy
For previous publications see: –
In addition we also have a separate publication covernotes providing more in-depth and technical articles. Our most recent issues include: –
- Spring 2022 – see here – including: – Avoid Gross Mistakes with your Business Interruption Cover, Beware What Lies Beneath!, Leisure Businesses need Plan of Attack for ‘Martyn’s Law’, Ease the Pain of Flooding, Is it Covered?
- Winter 2021 – see here – including Perils of the work Christmas party, Food Hygiene Controls, Check your Rebuild cost are accurate, Plant Inspections, Highway Code changes – impact of Rule H1 and some festive jokes.
- Summer 2021 – see here – including Employees working overseas, Cybers Insurance – buy wisely, Environmental Social Governance (ESG), Working from Home and Engineering Surveyors.
- Spring 2021 – see here – including Business Interruption Supreme Court Ruling, Overseas Trade, Product Liability for Covid-19 products and services and Construction
- Winter 2019 – see here – including including Indirect Terrorism, CDM regulations, Fleet – driver health checks, Business Continuity, HR and elves at Christmas