With your generosity we have so far raised an amazing £1,280.00 in support of Cancer Research in memory of Mark Gowers ‘Flowery’.
The team at Munro Greenhalgh would like to say a big thank you all of those who attended and supported our event including: –
- Our our staff for the constant rattling of buckets for donations.
- The other participants including families, the team from the family division from AFG Law, representatives of Brooksbottoms Cricket Club and numerous well-behaved dogs.
- The various cricket clubs for hosting us and allowing us to watch the wonderful game of cricket – Greenmount Cricket Club , Tottington St John’s Cricket Club , Walshaw Cricket Club , Woodbank Cricket Club & Brooksbottoms Cricket Club
- The amazing live band ‘King Pin’ who performed for us in the evening.
- And finally and most importantly to all the individuals and businesses for their donations.
It’s not too late to make a donation – use this Funding Page or contact Ian Hayes on 01706 824023.